Presbyterians have been in the Carndonagh area from at least 1692. Services were held in what is now the Church hall until the present church building was completed in 1886. Current church membership consists of 39 families. Throughout the week during the winter months the Church Hall is the base for activities for young and old in the form of Junior, Youth and Adult badminton and Bowling. A midweek meeting is also held in the Manse (alternate Wednesdays) which has covered such courses as Alpha, A life worth Living and Christianity Explored.
Clerk of session: Tom Campbell
Secretary: Linda Stewart
Treasurer: David Mc Keague
Assistant Treasurer: Graham Stewart
Organists: Helen Mc Keague, Kathleen Mc Keague Margaret Caldwell, Bethany Moore.